- Assistance in submitting product registration to Pharmacy & Poisons Board ( PPB) & follow up to final registration.
- Assistance in listing all medical commodities.
- Submission of products for analysis required for registration of the product.
- Assistance in applying for Kenya GMP. Co-ordination with PPB until inspection is scheduled, carried out & final release of certificate.
Imports and Administration
SAI provides full back office support on imports and administration as follows;
- Facilitate imports of products, samples and all promotional material.
- Back office support on Medical Representatives employed directly by Principals.
- This includes taking care of all statutory payments and tax obligations of these employees.
SAI provides full marketing support as follows;
- Recruitment of Medical Representatives
- Strategy of product placement & launch in the market.
- Managing teams of Med Reps throughout the country.
- Provide back office support for principals who already have their own teams on ground.
- Provide full access to our in-house online Med Rep reporting systems. This system is fully automated and provide valuables information to manager & decision makers.
- Market survey prior to product launches.
SAI provides ample storage facilities as follows;
- Stores are monitored according to GDP (Good Distribution Practice). This includes monitoring temperature and humidity.
- Stores are fully secured.
- Fully automated Cold-room with generator backup for all cold chain products.
SAI provides full back office support on financials as follows;
- Regular report on costs of teams including CME’s and vehicle expenses.
- All financial reporting format available tailored to the needs of the principal.